Manchester United 1-0 Shakhtar Donetsk [UCL] 10/12/2013
Sums up Adnan Januzaj’s brilliance and Ashley Young’s shiteness.
1. Glory2 Manchester United, we are unbeaten in europe. Trust Moyes guys, that is all.
2. I LIKE DOCTOR WHO surprisingly, and i kinda understand why superwholock fandom exist, its like almost every episode of ‘doctor who’ have a bad ending, i currently at season 5 episode 7 still ongoing. and so far i like tenth more than eleventh, well… i didnt said eleventh is bad tho, you have 2 seasons left to change my mind. off i go, allonsy~
this is how I will introduce myself from this day on
1. TRUST MOYES, he is the right man but in the wrong time and the odds are all against him. why? the first 5 fixtures we have, 3 of them include the big 5 and that was a big test my friend. capital one cup third round we drew against liverpool (thank God we won), and we have the toughest group so far in champions league (and again thank God we qualified for the next round).
2. We are failing in EPL but not in champions league, its actually raise a big question mark. my logic said that moyes formula is working, the results are not bad, hell… they are good in champions league so far.
3. We have bad squad depth. people keep saying, ‘nooo they are champions squad’ and on and on and on. my friend they are not good enough, do i blame the player? yes partially. i still thought its a miracle we can won the 19th title, our squad almost the same as now, but SAF have magic on his own, he makes the impossible possible. dont expect moyes has the same.
4. Transfer windows cost us greatly, fellaini is a great player and if you people cant see it just get out. he’s adapting and we must be patient. but honestly, the rumour about fabregas to manchester united is just a bad joke and as manchester united fan i know we couldnt get him.
5 the injury crisis are actually revealing all of our weakness.we are too over dependent to our key players (carrick, RVP, rafael and vidic). without them, you can see by yourself
Sir Alex said ‘believe in our next manager’, sir alex himself had his own dark ages in manchester united. so give david moyes time